Tuesday 31 January 2012

The weather is sweet

Im calling it, my birthday has bought a ton of snow, it started yesterday and its pretty much never stopped. Avoriaz is burried in powder! its amazing! So wish I had a GoPro so I could film my riding, its getting sick! I literally had people stop and watch the line I took up a huge snow wall/bank. This was a proud moment for me haha!

That! and I very nearly pulled off a BS180. full rotation there just didnt quite land it :( but hey ho, first ever attempt and first actual trick, better still it was BackSide not FrontSide, the harder of the two. Never did Start on the easy option haha.

Anyway Im actually falling asleep at the laptop so a full update will come tomorrow (day off woo) last nights drinking/birthday escapades coupled with a whole day session up the mountain has knackered me out. Therefore im leaving you with just this picture tonight.


Somewhere in some trees in Avoriaz. A whole playground to myself.

1 comment:

  1. wow looks ace, hopefully we don't get it that bad here, it will be a nice play day but wont get to work or anywhere else, you know what the British government are like with snow...everything closes!!!
    looking forward to reading about your birthday celebrations soon.

    Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete