Sunday 8 January 2012

Open up your eyes

So today was a rest day, a much needed one at that so the entire day was spent watching the O'neill Evolution highlights (check out, http://www.oneill.com/evolution/videos.html) and the Nitro movie "what goes up must come down" as its sheer class :D

So yeah not alot to tell you really, its a boring one in regards to updates, though having spent the afternoon in the jacuzzi (great for the injury recovery! feel brand new!) looking up at the mountains I did have to question my sanity of going to uni....though that said wouldnt of met the great people I have so :P

Nonetheless I have picture for you, it is the view from the chalet however the actual focul point is just how low are the clouds?! the second floor here was level, if not above them.


1 comment:

  1. WOW! looks fab. Glad to see ya took my advice on bathing ya aches away lol!!! love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete