Monday 23 January 2012

Throw your hands to the sky

Been on a hunt for a replacement lense for my goggles and no such luck, no way am I paying or waiting for one from America...screw that. Therefore I guess ill have to buy a new pair tomorrow. what a bitch, so much for trying to save.....Even worse was that it was sunny at times today so alot of hiding in the shadows took place just so I could see!


Anyway! the rain has succesfully destroyed all the snow from the last dump so the conditions are back to how they were, icy and hard, definitely not fun, we needed more snow and its already gone. Thankfully more is coming throughout the week!

However that said the conditions are wierd in general, some runs were like it had just snowed others were like it hadnt snowed for weeks..bizzare. Although that did make for some fun runs on Mont Chery, quiet as always and plenty of untouched snow! Even started my favourite tree run of again as the snowfall did cover it up. Gotta love making the first line :D


Aside from this decided its time I tried out my new board in the park, by that I mean the odd kicker here and there as im still abismal...sigh. Anyway I digress, so never hit a kicker with it before and my favourite kicker in Mont Chery has been made into a green, wtf I thought, get nothing off that, oh how I was wrong! I think I actually flew for abit, that and I had a brief moment of just feeling like I was stalling/Neither going forward or dropping, then I came flying back down onto the piste! was awesome haha so if im pulling off that length of airtime of a little green god knows whats gonna happen when I hit the bigger jumps. Going to be interesting :P

Right, Im ending this post here with a couple of random pics as Im tired. Enjoy.

 
 
 

1 comment: