Tuesday 3 January 2012

All or Nothing

Today was a great day as everything just clicked and I became 5x better. damn good times! Oh turns out I can ride an ice wall pretty well no thanks to someone drifting infront of me on a run. It was either stack it into the person as I was going a heck of alot faster or ride the wall and possibly stack it. obvs I chose the wall, so seeing someones face as you they look at you whilst your a couple of feet up a wall flying past is pretty damn funny, Its a mixture of fear, confusion and what the general fuck haha. Though thank god I sharpened my edges this morning or I doubt it would of worked.

Oh holy hell, there is now a half pipe in Avoriaz, I will be hitting that some point in the season but not yet as im shit on the freestyle front....for now. check it out!


Joyfully more snow is due, so made the most of the sun today and the one cloud hovering above the mountain! Even better is tomorrow is a half day so I can ride all afternoon, go to the DnB night and I have thursday off! scored well this week on the shifts :D

1 comment:

  1. great pics looks lovely. slopes do not look that steep on images but bet they are?

    Hope you get more snow soon. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete