Sunday 1 January 2012

All Around Me

went and checked out the swiss wall today, with a skier, who enjoys the flats, fucking annoying! they are pain! but that said only got stuck once for the many miles of it covered! at which point I stole his ski pole and "paddled" (the motion) my way across haha. works a treat, saves walking :P

So! the Swiss wall, for those that dont know its the crazy run into switzerland, now by crazy, its very steap and even the piste groomers dont attempt to clear it. A snowboarders nightmare, alright for me that my lift pass doesnt allow me to get back if I did go down so that wont be happening anytime soon :P


Tried to show how steap it is but put it this way, I didnt see the slope meet the bottom, just part of the run off!


All snow around that crafted section is apparently flat, look at the state of it, watched for 20 odd minutes, never saw  single boarder, wonder why!  

But enjoy some pics of Switzerland.

 
 
 

On a plus note my "holy shit check out that view whilst on a chair lift photography" is getting good if I do say so myself, this was on the run home from Avoriaz to Morzine, buses are for lazy people, snowboard home dammit :D


be getting that beast printed/framed when im back!

1 comment:

  1. great pics again babe especially the last one, that is beautiful one of your best yet, I may even beat you to getting it framed lol!!!
    So glad you did not attempt that steep run, looks suicidle!! Ye its Mother worrying time again but its only cause I care & love ya lol!!!

    Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete