Friday 27 January 2012

All or Nothing

Firstly, check out the Xgames tribute to Sarah Burke, very well done! A fitting tribute! http://www.freestyletv.net/xgames/x-games-sarah-burke-tribute/


annoyingly I didnt get up again today, paryl due to it being a total whiteout, not actually seen clouds so low in Morzine yet this season and mostly because I didnt finish work till early afternoon and had to start work again 2 hours later. how shit was that?! whats worse is tomorrow is change over day so I probably still wont see the slopes...that said im getting up early and getting on it just so I can at least try to get out tomorrow. Im going to go insane otherwise!

But this is how low the clouds were in the Zine.


Aside from that annoyance my helmet is fixed, well kind of. The chin strap clip is broken as it falls out all the time unless its done up! so just gotta remember that when I take it off, blatantly need a new one but at least I got one till I can afford another. Better still though, I have some shiny new goggles and am going to pick up some wrist gaurds tomorrow, I have a feeling im gonna need them. As im done with cruising around theres a park with my name on it and im gonna go live in it and not leave until I have something worth shouting about. Could be a while there :P Time to get bloody damn good. Its what I came here for.

Anyhow check out my amazing new goggles and the funky box they come in!

 

And finally, just cos, heres Morzine at night.

1 comment:

  1. hey love the goggles and an amazing box...keep it or I'll have it lol!!!

    Fantastic pics as always love the night shot.

    keep safe love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete