Tuesday 10 January 2012

One(sie) Love

So as you do with when your pissed with your mates and someone gives you all a onesie to wear, you take it and bloody own it! As such here is me pulling off a onesie, oh hell yes! retro to max.


and here is a full shot with me looking worse for wear, or poor timing with the camera, whichever :P as im sure as hell not that fat anymore haha

So yeah, did some work, rode abit, had a few drinks, that was yesterday! today was spent up in Mont Chery, my playground, it may be small in comparrison to everywhere else but it consistently has the best snow and its quiet! with a park! what more could I want..
well my boots to arrive for one so I can spend what little money I have on new binding so I can finally ride my new board, hurrah! and according to DHL, theyre currently chilling in Lyon...Tomorrow delivery perhaps?

1 comment:

  1. Sexy!!! lol!!Don't you look a picture lol!

    Great boots are making it closer, you could get them today, he did say wed or thurs!! Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete