Sunday 22 January 2012

Oh Damn

My goggle lense has snuffed it. Tried cleaning all the watermarks and fingerpints off with the provided cloth and it took all the coating off. annoying! that said after chatting to some of the stores here whilst on the hunt for a new lense, im not the only one its happened too. Goggle destroying conditions are about :( worse still it was my sunny lense and guess what, its going to be sunny for a while...bugger.

So am currently stuck between buying a new lenses from america...as I cant find them anywhere else or forking out any money I had for new salopets on a new pair here...screwed and annoyed is an understatement. I need new salopets but then I also need to see....what an arse. Any suggestions?

Anyway as promised, the other video snapshots (so the quality is terrible) of the drop off I was doing yesterday..


The size is put into perspective now unlike the previous pictures. Go big or go home was my thinking behind this as its the first actual drop off ive done! needless to say I never landed it and by looking at that picture I can see why! no style, no balance, no nothing other than impending fail...ah well lesson learnt. Joys for videos as now I know what I did wrong.
As I said I never landed it, thus all attempts concluded like this...


Granted that is after ive flipped over a few times haha, maybe ill share the video sooner rather than later..

1 comment:

  1. great pics but where's the videos?????? lol!!

    Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete