Sunday 15 January 2012

Rewind, Repeat

After last nights uninformative post I figured I should probably do it properly! So yesterday the Burton Park Jam Tour reached Avoriaz which was definitely worth a watch, pretty damn impressive some of the stuff people were pulling off,


That will be me before this season is out! heck before a month from now, snow permitting practice :P

Also did the boarder cross track too, great fun! think may have found my calling with that, Flew down it, cant wait to try it on my new board, will be able to go faster then haha. For those of you who that dont know what boardercross is its, in a nutshell, fast, twisting (imagine constant S shape) track, the proffesional ones however are usually steeper and involve a jump or two. Damn good fun though.


All the different levels are the track winding down, it also comes out to a jump onto an airbag too. So glad ive found that as once its up and running ill be hitting that for backflip practice :D cannot wait!
And finally my day was wrapped up with Ice Hockey, Go Morzine Penguins! (sadly we lost but hey ho, good match pulled a few goals back in the last round) and a night in the Cavern. At this very moment people are still recovering....think they need to man up abit. Anyway have a ganders at some pics of the Ice Hockey, the penguins are red just incase you didnt know as well as some other pics I took on my tour.












No comments:

Post a Comment