Thursday 26 January 2012

Mountain High

Why are you reading this?! you should be watching the Xgames! go here and watch dammit. http://www.freestyletv.net/xgames/livestream-x-games-aspen-2012/


Not like I have anything to share I spent the day repairing/servicing my boards as it was sunny and we all know I dont have a high vis lense to see anything so I took a rest day. Basically watched films all day haha. Full recharged ready to kick some ass tomorrow. Oh repaired my helmet too, so one less thing to buy, hurrah!

For the brief moments I was outside in the sun I did see this.


Its a hot air balloon incase you cant tell. Must be amazing to be in that on a today like today. Just abit jealous! anyway the xgames! go! watch now.!

1 comment:

  1. Hi babes, glad you managed to fix ya helmet, wot with?

    Do you remember our trip in a hot air balloon? Would love to do that again so much fun.

    Have a great day tomorrow and everyday.
    Love ya stay safe xxxxx xxxxx

    ReplyDelete