Sunday 11 December 2011

Teddy bear Picnic

Just a short update today! too tired to sit and write a mammoth post and more importantly I have a free snowboard film to watch thanks to the guys I met in Attack Attack! latest Nitro movie What goes up must come down, winner!

so my riding seems to be coming back after the whole hoo-haa of yesterday, not impressed! but then some cheeky bastard skiers took off from the edge and cut me up and I stacked it into the ice, bruised knees galore! a few choice french/english/frenglish words were shouted. Alot.

Anyhow heres something pretty random, well to me at least:

 Inflatable teddy bears? they are plasted over various hotels...not a bloody clue?!

1 comment:

  1. Ooookkkaaaayyy!!! Whatever turns them on...teddy bears picnic???
    Colourful to say the least!! lol!!

    love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete