Thursday 29 December 2011

Rolling in the Deep

deep snow...I wish! thats tomorrow, today was just a little sprinkle, tomorrow is going to be a dump day! thank fook for that as im sick of the ice patches!

no real amazing pics taken today as it was practically a whiteout with the clouds but no real snow annoyingly but hey ho! bring on monday though when everyone has fucked off and I dont have to wait 20 odd minutes to catch a lift. A freaking hour it took today just to get across to where I wanted to be, Hadnt even strapped myself to my board in that time, annoying!

My other grievance is im now actually developing a hate for old/middle aged fat skiers. Mostly down to me racing (30mph plus) along the ice flat and  a fat middle aged skier looks at me, then cuts me up clips the front of my board and I face plant the ice. Pleased I was fucking not. took me 10 minutes just to get catch some breathe and see straight again, and to make sure I was actually alive and not imagining stuff etc. utter wanker!

Anyhow, anger aside, I have respect for these skiers who are currently using a half built chalet as a snow playground, they have built a run/jump up the center wall with cameras and fog lights filming it all, so far it looks pretty damn cool! kinda want to try and join them haha


other than that, not alot is going on so ill leave you with some pics of the last day or two:

 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great Pics again babe. Hope ur ok after idiot skier incident, bet he didn't even stop to check u were ok either?

    Only few more days to go then hopefully idiots like him will be gone

    Take care lul mul xxxxx

    ReplyDelete