Tuesday 13 December 2011

Chocolate coated waffles are gooood

So good ive nearly devoured a pack nom nom. So the last stage of prepping the chalet for the fftw (friends for the week aka guests) has seen me relay cloth for the pool table, which turns out to be near damn impossible to do it without creases. Why does it come folded?! fools. As well as clean the outside of windows and the bar! This is literally all ive done all day so thrilling update I provide you not. That said the anticipation for my next shred is growing more and more as it has rained all day and I can see the snow building up there :D


What intereting views you get when standing on a roof! and yes I was careful before all you healthy and safety bores moan at me. Jeez, live a little.

2 comments:

  1. Cool piccies babe, looks like you got a bit of snow heading your way. Hope the rain stops. Am I one of those healthy safety boring people who you were on about? Nooooooo!!! would I ever lol!!I thought it may have been taken from your bedroom window!!!Where are these piccies of you in front of the chalet...???? love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete