Saturday 17 December 2011

I wana crawl back in!

So yeah this is abit of a late one due to just finishing my shift on the bar, been there since 5pm and im up at 7am for the breakfast shift. ah well shit happens, least thats the last time itll happen! Its also a quick one as i refuse to lose the daily pic challenge so im staying up just to type this!

Remember all that talk of snow I muttered on about in my last post? well this is how much was there this morning, bare in mind that railing had nothing on it yesterday.


That made for such an amazing sehs today at times i was literally digging myself out of stuff just to get going again. That and I looked like a snow man once I got off the Lift, and to top it off it snowed all day till about 2 hours ago. so its going to be pretty sweet tomorrow! 

I do have videos and other interesting pictures to show you, but that will all come in some big post tomorrow. for now I need to sleep. Shattered is an understatement.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you made in, was wondering where it was, I will let you off this time lol!!
    Toyah gone to fetch other dog today!

    Keep positive and keep safe xxxxx

    ReplyDelete