Wednesday 7 December 2011

Believe in the steel Cow

So as I sit here writing this ive jut ate my last party ring (the worlds greatest biscuit) and France dont have any, gutted would be an understatement, someone send me some?? Anyhow well from random explorings I present you a Steel cow and Spar, cant exacpe them!


Eventually ill introduce you to Mutzig, the drink that inspired this mini adventure! But for now im merely recovering from all the cleaning, could eat off all that shiny glass! not the most interesting of updates but heck you know, season is barely beginning, and im waiting for the lifts to open, theres copious amounts of snow calling out to me, but for now like every other seasonnaire, we look, we wait..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you could do with my window vacumn lol!! Send us the address and biscuits will be in the post...love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete