Friday 16 December 2011

Ride Another Day

The lifts, for the first time in no idea how long, even my boss cant remember when and hes lived her for 10 years, the lifts were closed today. ALL OF THEM! its been a sad day. A meter and half has settled up top and all I can do is look. More annoyingly, tourist office is adament itll happen again tomorrow. Even more annoyingly, its bloody gale force winds/pissing it down in Morzine thus there is no snow for me to be able to even have an urban sesh. 

However as I literally type, the skies have opened and the sound of hail is thundering through the chalet, give it an hour or two and itll be snow, tomorrow urban sesh may be on the cards! FUCK YES! 

I was going slightly insane getting cooped up inside with nowt to do, as a result shopping happened and as my gloves are utter diabolical and useless Ive forked out on a sexy new pair! Originally 120 euros got them for 65, bargain! that said im sure my bank wont be pleased I used my card but hey ho! They are the don, goretex and all that! ill never feel wind or rain again haha!

Check them out!


Oh got an Attack Attack sticker too (stickers stickers stickers!!!), I love that store! I will grace you with an image when I remember!

So yeah this post may not have been the most thrilling, but fuck all has happened so what can I do? 
Happily/worringly, the bar is open in the chalet and drinks are near to half price (dependant) for us staff and we each have a tab...that could be the best mistake thing ever haha.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear oh dear oh dear!!! perhaps you should have stayed here as we had snow this morning!!! Though its been raining heavy so not settled YET!ha ha ha!!

    Besides all that the gloves look ace so guess you'll go for the blue binders now? (have not gone on your link yet) gotta go love ya byeeeexxxxx

    ReplyDelete