Saturday 10 December 2011

Charlie Says, always tell your mummy when your going outside

Im listening to The Prodigy incase you didnt guess but anyway, the lifts are finally open!! well at least for Avoriaz, but heck snow at last! annoyingly six months of trying to surf and not snowboarding has ruined any skill I had and I spent the day relearning. ugh ball ache! nonetheless its coming back, helped by the fact I thought sod it and chucked myself down a red run for a warm up! Some amazing runs here, and deep snow too! walking along and falling down into waist deep snow comes as abit of a surprise. Even decided to check out Switzerland, not that I could go down into it as I wouldnt be coming back!


So that barrier and mountains are Switzerland! if I wasnt shattered, in desperate need of food and drink then I would of done a dance across/on the border. As you do! Perhaps tomorrow?

A bonus atm is all the new gear is available to from the cable Cattle lift as you leave, was like walking into a festival, music, people, a ton of tents and damn good place to be! May have to rent a gopro if I can get my shit together sharpish!


That guy staring past you, deserves a name for getting in the picture. So hence forth he is now knows as Charlie!

As I dont want to blow all the treats of Avoriaz in one go, enjoy some pictures of where I am from the chair lifts.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful images babe. so they are the stalls you have, are those hotels in background? It looks like you go up some height on the lifts, rather you than me lol!!I would be alright going up its the coming back down I wouldn't like!!!(I'm being Standard!! lol!)
    Keep them comin love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete