Sunday 4 December 2011

Onwards!

Made it to Geneva! the luxury of space ill never take for granted again, surprised I could walk once herded (sticking with the cattle metaphors) off the plane, freedom! the sweet escape from recycled fart aka "air" was glorious.
what wasnt glorious was the freaking long wait for my snowboards! oh and the cheeky bastard that opened up my bag in luton, couldnt of been Geneva as from leaving the plane to my bag was all of 5 minutes. The lock on one zip wasnt obvious all. cretin. Anyway! my snowboards, along with every other skier/rider off the plane I was getting hacked off at the baggage unit was being stopped and used to send someones uncollected bag back, the doors to this room they went to were right next to the damn conveyor! I could see my board through the glass!! 30 minutes later I was out of there, Morzine here I come!

The negative of the wait was soon forgotten with the positive of Morzine is just an hour away unlike most other resorts which or double that if not more.
Anywho enjoy a couple of pictures of the van ride up the mountain. Snow has Started that very afternoon in Avoriaz, Im the lucky charm according Chalet Eira haha


No comments:

Post a Comment