Tuesday 20 December 2011

Shovelling in the Snow

So the videos I left my computer uploading crashed out so nothing got uploaded yesterday, which means Ive lost the challenge, which has pissed me off haha. But to account for the stupid failure here is a fair few pics. Sadly as of yesterday and today I have nothing exciting to share, over than THERES SO MUCH SNOW!! freaking tons of it not been this much in 10 years. Going to be an amazing season.


Although this has meant digging the drive everyday, 10 times in 5 days ive done it, today I didnt even get to ride due to removing all the ice :( but tomorrow! its my day off and there will be lots of awesome pictures!

Oh hell! Went to a Capita party (snowboard brand for those with no clue) presented by attack attack, was a raffle to win a free board and I was 1 freaking number out! but Susie (previous post) won it with no.92 I had 93, lucky girl! clearly chivalry doesnt pay off as we got the tickets on the door and she went through first...chivalry can now die, not bitter at all haha honest.

but for now, enjoy what some of the ones Ive taken over the last few days you have yet to see!


So the damn video has finally uploaded, nothing amazing yet but figured you may want to check out part of a run I did. Not had chance to edit it yet, so tilt your head :P


oh and my new sticker/moto for every sesh courtesy of my new favourite store.

1 comment:

  1. Challenge still on, was not your fault. love the pics and video, yeah do try and er edit/turn camera round lol!!
    Love the night lights over village makes it very christmassy!!

    Take care love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete