Sunday 25 December 2011

Woody Allen Jesus

firstly listen to this as Tim Minchin is hilarious! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SFdUJLebzU

secondly MERRY CHRISTMAS! hope everyone is having a good one :)

got some ace presents so thankyou  mum, ian, tom and especially my sister toyah, as without her buying my flights/insurance for christmas/birthday I wouldnt actually be in Morzine having an epic time, so thanks sis! greatly appreciated.

So even though im in the alps, I still didnt officially have a white christmas! granted its white everywhere :D however it didnt snow, technicalities and all that bull haha instead its been gloriously sunny here, literally not a cloud in the sky!


 The night slope had some fireworks going off last night, so heres my attempt at trying to get a photo haha

 

blurry as hell but hey ho!

So even a few thousands metres up im still celebrating christmas as best as I could with a christmas shred with some tinsel haha. Merry Christmas everyone, im off to go serve food and drink and get erm very very "merry".


No comments:

Post a Comment