Thursday 8 December 2011

ice ice baby

like the song says...check out the frozen lake a few miles away from Morzine, people were playing ice hockey on it, brave bastards, werent that frozen haha. 

thats the lake (name unknown to me) from either side. good mile, mile 1/2 round so bloody big haha. otherwise all i can inform you of tody is I have a lift pass now. woohoo (weekend is going to be epic!) and I bloody ache from the 18 rooms of steam cleaning carpets + the four hallways and lounge. what a twat of a job. ah well I get to ride this weekend so I couldnt give a damn :P

1 comment:

  1. LOOKS BEAUTIFUL...snowboarding here you come, if there's enough snow!! Hard work but then you knew that, however, that's not what you went for so any snowboarding you do will sure make up for it lol!!!

    Keep the pictures coming, lets see some of all this work you have been doing lol!! Love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete