Wednesday 21 December 2011

Its going to be a long night

because its my day off/morning off too, im going out to get trashed meet people! as such this will be a very short post. The snow is still epic and still falling, check out this:


there is another beam and a half under that. Thats actually the deck/balcony out the dining room of the chalet, with a drop off of about 10 -12 ft the other side, Not that that matters as theres plenty of snow for a comfy cushion. as I found out this morning for a abit of a curiosity test :P killed a few minutes!

Anyhow Ive found my favourite mountain, Mont Chery, the runs on that are absolutely amazing, best of all, no one goes there as its a little out of the way, thus sweet pow for me :D

On my way to said mountain I found a sweet untouched tree run, which is basically a cavern, you wouldnt know unless you went trekking, Bloody good though! There was just one real gap amongst the trees and one little tree got buried in all the snow.The skiers face when I came flying out of those trees was brilliant, he hadnt a clue haha



Like I said im off out to spend a small fortune no doubt :( costly place but hey ho, shall update you with some other stuff tomorrow. toodles.

3 comments:

  1. WHO SAID HE WOULD NOT GO ON HIDDEN RUNS WHERE NO BODY WAS ABOUT???? BE CAREFUL FRIGHTENING OTHERS COULD BE DANGEROUS FOR THEM & YOU!!! I WANT YOU BACK SAFE AND WELL LOL!!!
    Lecture over piccies look fab, real deep, hope that's not a sign of we may get here when it arrives lol!!!

    Glad you're havin fun love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was right next to the slope, you can see out, just cant see in. stop fretting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I'll let ya off then xxxxx

    ReplyDelete