Thursday 22 December 2011

I like it like that.

All of these post titles btw are songs, so up to you to figure out what they are :P

No idea if Ive mentioned this or not before but I cant be arsed to check. Ive found my favourite bar! The Tibetan aka Bhudda Bar, its awesome, snowboard movies constantly playing, looks like youre in Asia, shame its so expensive haha. So I mentioned Mont Chery and the trek it takes to get there. Look at the picture below and in the background is Les Gets, to get there you have to go up the mountain next to it, Pleney and ride down onto Les Gets,  you have to ride down that into the town, walk through town catch a bubble lift and you get dropped off half way up Mont Chery! A trek!


Les Gets town is pretty cool, instead of free buses they use pleasurebeach trains! whatever works I guess.



Now thats the dull stuff out of  the way, check out some of  Mont Chery



Annoyingly I need to go fix my board as it had a fight with some stairs and lost...

1 comment:

  1. gREAT PICCIES love the one of the church too. Glad your still enjoying it xxxxx

    ReplyDelete