Saturday 4 February 2012

Still freaking cold!

People in england can moan about -6 but try -15/ - 23 then talk to me about being cold haha and thats with the sun out with clear skies! Sadly I didnt get out today as its just too cold to ride, either get stuck on ice or your eyes feel like they freezing over. But didnt mean I didnt do anything.

Instead I spent the day learning how to tail block, after getting over the initial worry of breaking my board (remembered I have a two year warranty, win!) I decided to get on with it. Almost can do it but not yet! anyhow this is what I am attempting. Determined to have it down by tomorrow.


OH btw got a shout out on the Billabong Air and Style, right chuffed with that :D

anyway I cant cop out and use a google image so heres one I took earlier (whey blue peter jokes)

No comments:

Post a Comment