Tuesday 7 February 2012

Somebody I used to Know

 Firstly check out GOTYE - SOMEBODY I USED TO KNOW on youtube, its an awesome song.

the internet still sucks. Think its a certain person downloading 20+ bloody films...greedy sod!

anyhow didint get up today, BOOOOO as I had a ton of changeovers to do which took forever. But as im on brekkie I should, with some luck if the guests play nice, be able to get out early. So I can nail that trick, learn some other tricks and end the day at the tremplin DnB night! its a plan that shall succeed!
I do have a pic for you! its abit crappy as its a pic of the full moon and street light. What I was trying to catch was the fact its a clear sky and a full moon yet its snowing! thats just how cold it is in Morzine right now, the moisture in the air this low has turned to snow. crazy stuff.




Did warn you it sucked, was taken on my phone, but hey ho its what happens when you spend the day cleaning rooms.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha! at least you have kept up your challenge!!!

    Don't work too hard lol!! Enjoy and stay safe. love ya xxxxx

    ReplyDelete